|“||Variety of fun-shaped boards||”|
|—Official pack description|
It is a pack featuring a variety of fun-shaped boards. It basically is like the Party Pack, except with less variety, ironically. Levels don't include hexagons, warps or bridges. However, the levels do have walls and come in various different shapes and sizes.
- Fill in the ENTIRE BOARD. Making all of the color pairs being connected to each other without filling the entire board will not consider your level as complete.
- Use your hints wisely. Do not use them in an easy level, because it is best rather using them in a harder level. You can buy more hints with real cash, if you like. However, if you are broke, try watching an advertisement-based video for a free hint.
- Always try to be careful not to destroy another color connection.
- If you would like to have a perfect score, connect the colors, fill in the board completely just in one try. After completing this, you will get a star icon, which indicates a perfectly completed level. If you have a checkmark icon, it is a completed level, which is however, completed, but not perfectly.
- To prove you are a good player, you can use the restart button to do the level again in a perfect way.
- In the harder levels, when you are making a connection and you are covering one part of a color, cover a part of the same color. It may usually end up as the right way to make complete connections.
- Once the player taps on a colored dot, the flow disappears. This can be used to reset a flow, but it could sometimes easily happen.
- If you accidentally slipped over connecting flows once, trying undoing the action by pressing the undo button.
- Note that there could be various level accessories, such as bridges and walls. Levels could also have a different level shape, meaning its not a square nor a rectangle nor a hexagon.
- 2x2 pools are not intended, so pretend they are illegal, and use this to your advantage.
- If you see a possible way to solve a color, and all other ways to connect the dots have absolutely no justification whatsoever, just do it.
- When you are lost, find a big mess in your puzzle, and look at an empty square... Think about which line MUST pass through this square. If you can point your finger at only one color that can "own" this square, you have made a valuable deduction.
- When all is lost, draw hypothetical lines, that you know must exist as part of a line, but you do not know which.
- Check the board for pairs of dots that are both on the outside edge. Even on opposite sides of the board. This will usually mean that you should join them with a long 'flow' around the edge.
- Dots that are close together can normally be joined with the shortest route. but if different colored dots are clumped together then at least one of them will probably need to route around the other(s).
- If the number of flows is several lower than the size of the grid (ie 5 flows on a 9x9 grid then you will probably (or possibly) need to fill in extra space with one of more flows to complete the board.
- Connect all the dots in your head, see which ones cross and try fix the ones that cross each other.
- Due to its description, the description of the Party Pack turned from "A variety of fun-shaped boards!" into "A celebration of Flow Free!"
- Like the Party Pack, every 30 levels, there is almost a certain pattern for the shape of the level and the board size. However, the amount of flows varies in these levels.
List of levels
Daily Puzzles • Regular Pack • Bonus Pack • Green Pack • Blue Pack • Warps Sampler • Hexes Sampler • Bridges Sampler • 6x6 Mania • 7x7 Mania • 8x8 Mania • 9x9 Mania • 10x10 Mania • 11x11 Mania • 12x12 Mania • 13x13 Mania • 14x14 Mania • 15x15 Mania • Variety Pack • Rainbow Pack • Interval Pack • Tower Pack • Rectangle Pack • Courtyard Pack • Courtyard Spin Pack • Amoeba Pack • Extreme Pack • Extreme Pack 2 • Extreme Rainbow Pack • Party Pack • Jumbo Pack • Purple Pack • Pink Pack • Jumbo Rectangle Pack • Worm Pack • Ink Blot Pack • Jumbo Courtyard • Kids Pack
Starter Pack • Challenge Pack • Bonus Pack • Classic Pack • Classic Pack 2 • Blue Pack • Warps Sampler • 6x6 Mania • 7x7 Mania • 8x8 Mania • 9x9 Mania • 10x10 Mania • 11x11 Mania • 12x12 Mania • 13x13 Mania • 14x14 Mania • 15x15 Mania • Variety Pack • Rainbow Pack • Interval Pack • Tower Pack • Rectangle Pack • Stitched Pack • Courtyard Pack • Courtyard Spin Pack • Extreme Pack • Extreme Pack 2 • Extreme Rainbow Pack • Yellow Pack • Jumbo Pack • Jumbo Rectangle Pack • Inkblot Pack • Jumbo Courtyard • Kids Pack
Classic Pack • Classic Pack 2 • Flower Pack • Rainbow Pack • Interval Pack • Courtyard Pack • Courtyard Spin Pack • Tower Pack • 7x7 Mania • 8x8 Mania • 9x9 Mania • 10x10 Mania • 11x11 Mania • 12x12 Mania • 13x13 Mania • 14x14 Mania • 15x15 Mania • Variety Pack • Sunflower Pack • Amoeba Pack • Extreme Pack • Extreme Pack 2 • Extreme Rainbow Pack • Jumbo Pack • Jumbo Pack 2 • Jumbo Courtyard • Jumbo Interval • Worm Pack • Inkblot Pack • Jumbo Rainbow • Kids Pack
Starter Pack • Comet Pack • Jet Pack • 5x5 Mania • 6x6 Mania • 7x7 Mania • 8x8 Mania • 9x9 Mania • 10x10 Mania • 11x11 Mania • 12x12 Mania • 13x13 Mania • 14x14 Mania • Variety Pack • Rainbow Pack • Spectrum Pack • Warpyard Pack • Warpyard Spin Pack • Tower Pack • 4x4 Boundless • 5x5 Boundless • 6x6 Boundless • 7x7 Boundless • Small Galaxy Pack • Large Galaxy Pack • Deep Space Pack • Deep Space Pack 2 • Capacitor Pack • Jumbo Jet Pack • Worm Pack • Inkblot Pack • Jumbo Rainbow • Kids Pack